Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT)
Thermoplastic Engineered Polymer
Transportation Air Brake Systems, Air Suspensions, Cabin Controls:
Trucks, Trailers, RVs, Buses, Fire Trucks, & Rail.
Temperature Range: -40° to 140° F.
Pressure Range: Up to 145 PSI
To Connect Fitting & Tubing:
1. Cut the air brake tubing squarely.
2. Make sure mating ports are free of any debris.
3. Insert the tubing past the O-Ring until the tubing bottoms out against the tube stop.
4. Check your connection by pulling on the tubing to ensure tubing is fully inserted.
To Disconnect Fitting & Tubing:
1. Press and hold the collet against the fitting body.
2. Pull the tubing out of fitting.
Fittings meet D.O.T. FMVSS 49 CFR 571.106, SAE J2494-3 specifications.
Non-stock items and special parts are available on a quotation basis.
WARNING: Products offered by Robo-Fit, Inc. can expose you to chemicals such as lead, a chemical which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov