CA360, CA345, CA3604, CA377 Brass
Use with thermoplastic or rubber hose and tubing. For use with a hose clamp or crimped type fitting.
Temperature Range: -40° to 160° F.
Pressure Range: Up to 150 PSI
Flare Fitting Assembly:
1. Make sure the tubing is cut squarely with a tube cutter. After cutting, make sure the tube is clean and free of burrs.
2. Move the flare nut over of the tubing.
3. Flare the end of the tubing with a flaring tubing. Most brass applications require a 45° flare.
4. Screw the nut and the connecting fitting together hand tight. Then tight-en with a wrench 1/4 to 1/2 turn past hand-tight. There should be a metal to metal seal.
• Non-stock items and special parts are available on a quotation basis.
• Configurations and dimensions are subject to change without notice.
• Parts that include “PBF” are supplied as low lead compliant fittings.
• Part numbers without the “PBF” distinction are NOT lead free compliant.
WARNING: Products offered by Robo-Fit, Inc. can expose you to chemicals such as lead, a chemical which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov